Meet Dayle #AlembikaWomen
1. What moment in your life made you think, “After that, life was never the same."
I think I’ve had a lot of moments like that – – mostly having to do with the illness and death of parents and people close to me. But a joyful life changing moment was my retirement and freedom it brought me to pursue all the things I love that I never had time for.
2. What do you do when you don't know what to do?
I have wonderful and wise friends whom I trust to give me advice. And I dance to clear my head.
3. What would you do if you had the whole day to yourself?
This is an interesting question, given the surreal times we are living in. My pre and post-pandemic responses are so different. Pre-pandemic would include museums and theater and restaurants. Now, daily dance classes and Zoom are my salvation. Connecting with friends is always important.
4. What is the best thing about being a woman?
Feeling free to express my feelings. Being able to have deep friendships.
5. What’s the one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
Black pants!I love strong colors and an interestingly shaped pair of black pants (like my multiple pairs of Alembika pants) goes with every outfit.
Leave a comment